Last week i had a session with students at IIUM Kuantan and i did share with them a sneak peak for the ‘Hire Me’ program.
One of the student ask me, how can you tell that the things that you taught us is really going to work? Its a brilliant question and i really love answering him.
I told him that i’ve been to more than 20 job interviews experiences so far and still counting, and 80% of it are successful and got my offer letter.
That is how i create my module on ‘Get That Job!’, which is through real experiences, and i would love to share with the others especially with the universities graduates and help them to get their job!
As what being mentioned by Prophet Muhammad pbuh:
“A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim – he does not wrong him nor does he forsake him when he is in need; whosoever is fulfilling the needs of his brother, Allah is fulfilling his needs; whosoever removes distress from a believer, Allah removes from him a distress from a distressful aspect of the Day of Resurrection; and whosoever conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults on the Day of Resurrection.” – Hadith recorded by Al Imam Al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim.
If any of you does experience something like:
- I have send almost 20 resume to all sorts of organisation and company but non of them replied and still no calls for an interview session.
- I only manage to get through the first interview but never make it for the second interview
- I was blur when i went into the interviewers room and when they ask me to talk about my self.
- My interview session was so short compared to the other candidates, why is that so?
- I get less confident when my grades are not as good as other candidate.
- I don’t know what to do before, during, and after the interview.
- As i thought i have done good and the interview session was quiet well, but still i’m not the one being chosen by them, why?
- After being offered a job, i found out that the job scope does not match my qualification, should i turn down the offer?
- I have been offered by several companies, but i don’t know how to choose.
- Will i go for overseas based company or Malaysia based company?
If you experience some of the above, allow me to help you!
Interested to join my Get That Job! program?
A practical guide to the job search process.
Please share this with everyone you know who can benefit from my articles.
[ANDA MAHU DIBANTU?]
Sertai saya dalam bengkel persediaan kerjaya, Get That Job! Bengkel Penulisan Power Resume dan Power Interview dengan YURAN TAK MASUK AKAL di 3 lokasi berikut; Kota Bharu, Kuala Terengganu & Kuantan. Untuk maklumat lanjut, layari Bengkel Persediaan Kerjaya 2016 atau hubungi 019-210 4948 untuk tempahan . Tempat terhad Klik di sini sekarang!